Red Oak Dental Center

Terry J. Gillespie, D.D.S.








Meet Dr. Gillespie & Staff

 New Patient & Insurance

  General Dentistry








     Payment is always an issue especially when the dental treatment is not planned.  Payment is due the date the service is provided.  If you do not have the extra cash you can apply for Care Credit, which is a credit application for dental services.  You can get approved and have interest free money for a year.  You would need to make monthly payments to pay this off.  To apply for this just click on the web link:    This is a very simple application for you to fill out online.  If you don't feel comfortable applying for this on your own then we can assist you with this. 

     If, for some reason, you do now wish to go through care credit then you can speak to us and we will try to work something out.  Your dental health is our concern.  We also accept Mastercard, Visa, and Discover Credit Cards.